WORK FROM HOME
We’re InfoSource, Inc., and we've created a brand new offering that is SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES.
Details here: http://unconference.simplek12.com
Look especially at the video on that page!
In short, the EdTech UNconference is an online learning conference where NONtech teachers can learn about and use technology in their classrooms – includes online learning, interactive live sessions with world-famous speakers, and a discussion/forum area where teachers can hang out with each other, get advice, talk to experts, and so on.
To sell this product, we’re starting a NEW division at InfoSource to sell just the UNconference in 25-, 50, 100-, and 250-pack bundles to schools. Average group sale to date has been around $1,000, but they can go as high as $5,000 or more… and the sales process is very, very, very FAST… one-, two-call closes and NO DEMOS.
All selling is done via the phone and the website.
And, in order to attract the best people around the country to do this, we’re doing things a little differently:
OPPORTUNITY #1: Account Executive
- Work from home, 5 – 60 hours a week. (Ok, yes, you can put in 90 hours a week if you like!)
- You set the work day, so even if you’re working somewhere else, if you have a few extra hours, maybe you can fit this in. (You’ll be an independent contractor and not an employee.)
- We pay a straight 25% commission in the month following receipt of payment (and we’ll have bonuses as well).
- You can be selling within an hour or two of learning more about the UNconference.
- We provide all leads and you’ll have access to our contact management and ordering systems.
OPPORTUNITY #2: Sales Manager
- We hope to hire 6-10 AEs for the above positions, and we need someone to manage them.
- Will be a full-time, salaried position (at company offices), with benefits, etc. reporting to the Sales Director.
- This person will be selected from among the group of Account Executives who succeed in #1 above. In other words, we’re hiring the Sales Manager AFTER the AEs.
- Strong tech background, especially with web-based tools.
- Have fully set-up and functional home-based office.
- Experienced working remotely.
- Thrive in a commission-only environment.
Yours. Please send a resume and a statement describing your experience with commission-only sales to mwerner(AT)infosourcelearning.com.